Hinsdale Township High School District 86 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, marital status, physical or mental disability, unfavorable discharge from military service or other characteristics protected by law. A disability or medical condition will not bar you from employment if you are able to perform with reasonable accommodation the essential functions of the job for which you are applying.
- Top 5 Reasons to Work in District 86
- District 86 Organizational Chart
- Starting Salaries and Benefits for Teachers
- Employee Code of Professional Conduct
- Verification of Employment