If you have already created your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, please use the information and tips below to complete the Infinite Campus Online Registration process.
Please note that any questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required. In addition, if you need to make any changes, please click on the underlined field or use "Back" or "Cancel" to return to a previous page.
- When are logged into the Parent Portal, click on the "More" option at the top of the page.
- If this option is not available, click on the "Menu" button in the upper left corner (button is a box with three lines in it - ) and select "More."
- Please fill out the questions that are listed. Any questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- If you want/need to update or revise any of the information you provided, please click on the underlined field or use "Back" or "Cancel" to return to a previous page.
- You do not have to complete the process in one sitting. If you click the "save and continue" button on the bottom, you can log back in later to enter additional information and/or finish the process. Please note that if you forget to click this button prior to leaving the site, your information will not be saved. Also, please write down your application number when you start the registration process. You will need this information to log back in at a later time.
- When you have finished entering all of your information, please click "Submit." This will send everything you have entered to the district. If you are unable to click the "Submit" button, please go back and make sure you have answered all of the required questions.
- The registration process must be completed for each student who will be enrolling in District 86 for the 2022-23 school year. This means that families with multiple students needs to register each of them.
- Students participating in fall athletics must complete and submit their online registration, residency verification and medical forms by Aug. 8, 2022.
- If your student's residency and registration are verified and complete, you will receive an email confirmation from the district.
- If your student's residency cannot be verified, your child's school will contact you directly. At that time, you will receive information about the documents you must submit to complete the verification process. You can access a list of the documents you may be asked to provide by visiting https://d86hinsdale86org.finalsite.com/fs/admin/site/pages/1942.
- Any student whose registration has not been completed by Aug. 1, 2022, will be made inactive in our system and have their schedule dropped.
If you have questions, need help with the registration process or need to update your student's information, please contact the registrar for your child's school.
LaTonya Shumate and Rena Cerny
(630) 570-8148 or (630) 570-8271
Transition Center/Bridge Program